One of the people that started me out on the road to personal development and improvement was Jim Rohn. I was particularly drawn to him because his messages were simple and you did not have to be a genius to know that what he was saying made absolute sense.
His seminars and books have had so much influence on me and I will like to share a few of the lessons, quotes and profound statements as taught by the greatest business philosopher.
- When the promise is clear, the price is easy
- A few things are responsible for the most result, find the few and spend most time on them
- We get paid for bringing value to the market place
- One discipline always leads to another discipline
- Formal education will make you a living; self education will make you a fortune
- Success is a few disciplines practised everyday; while failure is a few errors in judgement repeated everyday.
- Success is what you attract by the person you become
- If you will change, everything will change
- Work harder on yourself than you do on your job Think and act on these thoughts.
These philosophy has transformed my life and I will certainly recommend any of his materials (books, tapes and CDs) to anyone seeking for fulfillment and development in any and every area of his/her life.